Now taking orders for 2017!
Place your order early to secure your plants!
To place an order, Shop online, or contact PPS by e‑mail, phone, or fax:
The order form may also be filled out and sent to the address listed on it.
All orders will be confirmed by PPS prior to shipping.
Fruit Tree Prices
For detailed price information please click on one of the order forms below.
- - New orders will be subject to plant availability.
- - All orders will be confirmed by PPS prior to shipping.
Note: Dwarf sour cherry plants cannot be shipped into the United States. Saskatoon berry and haskap plants can be sent the United States, but there are additional charges for Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) clearance and shipping.
- The price per tuber is quoted on a contract basis.
- Other varieties are available on contract basis.
- Minimum order of 5000 tubers/plantlets per contract.
- Royalty fees may apply.
- F.O.B. Prairie Plant Systems Inc. Greenhouse.
- A five per cent fee is charge for packing and handling.
- Applicable taxes.
All nuclear potato production is done on a contract basis.
Ordering and Shipping Information
- GST and PST may be applicable
- A thirty percent deposit is required on all orders.
- All orders must be paid in full prior to shipment.
- Prices are F.O.B. Saskatoon and subject to a five per cent packing and handling fee.
- Confirmation of orders will be given prior to shipment date.
- Depending on your region and climatic conditions, shipping dates typically begin the last week of April and run until October. We encourage you to follow the planting and care instructions enclosed with your shipment.
We take pride in our micropropagation expertise. We select the best available mother stock, we clone our plants with the utmost care and we monitor their progress vigilantly. We stand behind the quality of our plants and guarantee that they are in good condition when we ship them to you. We cannot, however, assume responsibility for risks beyond our control, such as shipper error, fire, flood, drought, insects, frost or planting and transplanting conditions that arise after the plants have left our care. For these types of risks, you should obtain crop or other appropriate insurance, particularly if you are engaged in commercial production. Having said that, we do want your orchard to flourish and be bountiful and your satisfaction is our number one priority.We encourage you to carefully follow the planting and care instructions enclosed with your shipment.